Sunday, January 6, 2008

First Post--What is this all about?

Part of my New Year's Resolution is to keep better tabs on my health. As someone with a few major syndromes, I figured this would be not only a way to keep tabs on it, but a way to share my experiences with the greater community so that others may learn from it.

I have Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and Insulin Resistance.
I have Interstitial Cystitis.

Nowhere else on the internet have I heard those two subjects and their interconnectedness discussed on the internet. I have an inkling that YEARS from now they might find a connection, but nothing is going so far. So for my own sanity, and possibly the sanity of others in my position, I'm going to create a space for learning, investigating and expressing.

And hopefully in documenting my journey and bringing others into the fold, we can unveil some solutions that help us all.

0 comments: